10&11 June – Cosmeticdays: the eco-challenges of cosmetics
The eco-design tools and solutions conference
This edition of CosmeticsDays will be dedicated to the eco-challenges of cosmetics.
This congress will present the tools and solutions of eco-design: sourcing, formulation, process, consumption.
– Responsible purchasing
– Sustainable supply of natural ingredients
– Recycled plastics opportunities
– ERI 360 certification
ECO-DESIGN OF PRODUCTS
– Consumer expectations
– Water footprint
– eco-design of formulas and packaging
– Manufacturing of eco-designed ingredients
– Decarbonisation of the cosmetics industry
– Management of production waste
– Reduction of the carbon footprint of logistics/transportation
RESPONSIBLE CONSUMPTION AND COMMUNICATION
– Transformation of retail – bulk
– Responsible communication
– Non-financial performance reporting
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Book a virtual booth at Cosmeticdays
CosmeticDays 2021 offers an interactive virtual booth area to enable companies to present their know-how and latest innovations for a more responsible cosmetics industry: personalised 3D stand, company presentation, online appointments, chat, networking area.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
Sponsor the congress
If you wish to increase your company’s visibility among professionals in the cosmetics industry, sponsorship solutions exist.
Contact Stéphanie Miraton: firstname.lastname@example.org