The eco-challenges of cosmetics
This special edition of CosmeticsDays will be dedicated to eco-design tools and solutions: sourcing, formulation, process, consumption.
On the program of the 2 days of congress:
– Implementation of a responsible purchasing approach
– Setting up sustainable channels for natural ingredients
– Challenges and opportunities for recycled plastics
ECO-DESIGN OF PRODUCTS
– Product trends and consumer expectations (formulas, galenics, claims, etc.)
– Biodegradability and ecotoxicity of ingredients: how to anticipate the impact of rinsed formulas and sunscreen products?
– Tools to eco-design formulas and measure the impact of packaging
– Manufacturing of eco-designed ingredients from biotech
– Optimizing processes to limit environmental impact
– Decarbonization of the cosmetics industry and management of production waste
– Reducing the carbon footprint of logistics and transport
RESPONSIBLE CONSUMPTION AND COMMUNICATION
– Transformation of retail (bulk, deposits, etc.)
– Implementation of responsible communication
– Reporting of extra-financial performance and issues (financial system, company assets, insurance, etc.)
BOOK A 3D BOOTH AT COSMETICDAYS
CosmeticDays 2021 will offer an interactive virtual booth space for companies to present their latest innovations for sustainable cosmetics. The digital platform, open during 4 days, will ensure a great visibility to all the participants of the congress.