Technical Adviser Executive
Offre de CDI
You will manage and develop your customer portfolio, mostly composed of experts in the formulation and marketing of cosmetic products. You will sell more than 40 ranges of cosmetic raw materials, all with In Situ, In Vivo, efficiency tests.
• You know the raw materials present on this market so far
• You know how to approach both the technical aspect of our products, as well as the marketing aspect and our customer needs
• You like to meet new people, and do not mind going on frequent trips
• You like to organize events as fairs, seminars and sales meetings
• You have followed the legal changes relating to the cosmetics industry
• You know how to provide regular and detailed reporting on a regular basis to your management
• You easily manage and enjoy multi-tasking.
Graduated with a degree in science, chemistry or biochemistry, you have a successful experience in the sale of cosmetic raw materials. You have also followed a training course in marketing, and know the principles of the product offer. Fluency in English is required to evolve in our international business. Part of the interview will be in English. You have a driving licence and are willing to travel in France and abroad. In addition to your technical knowledge, you have a real commercial temperament and excellent listening combined with perfect autonomy in your organization. We are looking for a person who easily adapts to an exciting international work environment.
36-60k€, depending on your profile and performance based on 4 types of bonuses. Use of company car when needed, Apple Mac and IPhone. Amex gold card and Visa gold for travel expenses. Travel insurance.