Offre de CDI
Raison sociale BIORIUS
Adresse Saint-Malo (FR) - Toulouse (FR) - Manage (BE) Established in 2008, the group BIORIUS is mainly active in the cosmetic industry and is reputed for its fine scientific and regulatory affairs services. BIORIUS is a multicultural, young and dynamic company that employs more than 50 industry specialists spread across the group's 3 operating sites: Manage (Belgium), Saint-Malo (France) and Toulouse (France). Operating on a global scale, BIORIUS works with hundreds of cosmetic companies, including many larger corporations and iconic brands. As a consequence of its quest for excellence, BIORIUS grows fast and always needs more gifted toxicologists, regulatory experts, projects manager & account manager, sales representatives, ecotoxicologists, chemists, IT specialists, … to tackle new and stimulating challenges!
Contact Li Jiang Crine
The selected candidate will be part of the Chemical Legislation, scientific and regulatory department, and report to its Director.
Main responsibilities include customer interactions in the area of EU chemical regulations, mainly REACH but also CLP, BPR and detergent regulations. Chemical Legislation services operate on a start-up mode and the candidate will be required to perform varied tasks and need to be highly reactive, versatile, and with excellent adaptation capacity. Sense of initiative and entrepreneurial mindset will be key to succeed in this position where new procedures and services are still to be developed.
Beyond the teamwork necessary within the department, the selected candidate will build effective relationships with the Account Managers and the commercial department to address clients’ questions and expectations.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
– The successful applicant holds a master in toxicology, ecotoxicology, biomedical sciences, pharmacy, or any master’s degree partly or entirely dedicated to human health and/or environmental health. All these degrees must be valid in Belgium, France, or in the UK.
– Three to six years of professional experience in the field of regulatory toxicology is a must. The successful candidate must have a solid background in ecotoxicology and/or human toxicology and experience in regulatory affairs.
– The successful candidate will need to be familiar with CLP at minima but practical knowledge in some of the following European regulatory processes REACH registrations, OECD toxicological studies, MSDS, labelling review, biocide registration, or detergence compliance is required. Experience with regulations in other zones (USA, Canada, Korea, China, Japan, etc…) is a plus.
– A collaborative working style and an ability to quickly adapt to / tackle new subjects is necessary. The successful applicant will bring his/her dynamism and initiative to help build a new range of services.
– Good communication skills in English (oral and written) are required. Communication skills in French (or in another language) are a plus.
ABOUT THE OFFER
A competitive salary to be negotiated depending on your experience.
An attractive extra-legal package in line with the practices of the country
Interested candidates should send their CV and application letter by email to email@example.com. Candidatures will be examined as they are received.