Regional Regulatory Affairs Specialist Scent EAME (Hybrid)
Offre de CDI
At IFF, an industry leader in food, beverage, health, biosciences and sensorial experiences, science and creativity meet to create essential solutions for a better world – from global icons to unexpected innovations and experiences. With the beauty of art and the precision of science, we are an international collective of thinkers who partners with customers to bring scents, tastes, experiences, ingredients and solutions for products the world craves.
Scent brings together the art of creation across a wide category of products, from luxury fine fragrances to the comforting clean scents of fabric softeners, the purifying smell of all-purpose cleaners, the reassuring scent of deodorants and body care products.
Our Regulatory Affairs Europe/Africa/Middle-East team is looking for a Specialist II to support the Fine Fragrances and Consumer Fragrance Personal Care teams, and we hope it’s you!
What we offer
• Working at an international company with an incredible culture made up of talented and diverse employees with unique skillsets and with great opportunities to recognize one another.
• Working at Regulatory Affairs and being part of the European creative center in Neuilly- Sur- Seine (Paris) liaising with other Regulatory Affairs departments around the world, supporting the Scent product line for the European, African and Middle-East (EAME) market, supporting perfumers to develop great scents that are compliant to various regulations in place.
• Having close relationships with customers and taking them through the regulatory world of scent.
• Opportunities to learn and to grow, even within other product lines like Food, Enzymes and many more.
• Support for personal development needs with tailored/individual trainings and access to learning tools
• Opportunities to work via a hybrid model, combining working on site versus working from home.
• Interesting salary with annual bonus
• We are looking for a passionate Regulatory Affairs Specialist II Scent where you want to support creative teams with creating scents that awaken the senses.
• You have a professional experience of circa 3 years in a science/technical field.
• Knowledge of the fragrance and EU Cosmetics Regulation is a must; knowledge of trends, natural and sustainable attributes and certification (example biodegradation, ISO 16128 and more) is a plus
• You have a strong eye for detail, strong organizational skills and a customer mind set.
• You are fluent in English and French, other languages are a great plus.