Cosmetic Raw Material Export Manager Asia [CDI]
Offre de CDI
For over 35 years, The Innovation Company has been developing and manufacturing raw materials for innovative, high-performance skincare, suncare and make-up products. We address global markets and are recognized for our scientific expertise, our avant-gardism and our passion for beauty. Our R&D, Formulation (SP Labs®) and Testing laboratories (IvisLabs®), as well as our manufacturing plants, are located in Dreux (28).
We are looking for our Export Manager Asia, whose role entails:
– managing sales of highly technical cosmetic raw materials through exclusive local distributors in Asia
– supporting distributors and their clients in their technical endeavours (questions, projects, samples, documentation, etc.)
– keeping markets aware of our novelties and business news
– training distributors on new technologies and efficiency test results
– assuring leads are leveraged and converted
– organizing exhibitions and seminars to increase our influence and impact in the area.
The Export Manager Asia will collaborate closely with our R&D, Formulation, In Vivo/In Situ, Quality Assurance, Marketing and Media teams, to assure results and professionalism. He/she will report to the company Executives, and a high level of technicity, organization and sociability will be expected from him/her.
Permanent full-time position, located in Dreux (28). Involves frequent travelling to Asia. Salary commensurate with experience.
Graduated with a degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry or other science, you are passionate about the cosmetics industry. You have at least 2 years of experience as an Export Manager, and are comfortable with addressing top-level scientific experts’ challenges. Both your written and spoken English are fluent.
To apply, please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org