Assistant Project Manager – Skin Care
Offre de CDI
Raison sociale Timeless Elegance GmbH
Adresse Park Tower 1st Floor Gubelstrasse 24 6300 Zug Switzerland
Code postal 6300
Contact Reah Wang
Become an important part of our future. And we, as a globally active group in the luxury goods sector, will hopefully soon become part of yours. As a Swiss company, Timeless Elegance AG manages a range of luxury goods brands in fashion, leather goods and skincare. Creativity and innovation are key building blocks of our success. Timeless Elegance AG aims to set new boundaries in the industry with its brands, especially in terms of quality as well as creativity and individual expression for customers. At the same time, the luxury of tomorrow should be sustainable and responsible.
For this exciting and varied environment, we as an ambitious group of companies are looking for, as part of the continuous development of our Skin Care brand development its portfolio management for the location in Zug, immediately or by appointment.
Assistant Project Manager ‘Skin Care’ 80%-100% – Open for agreement
• Communication with supplier
• Monitoring of projects Development projects via Gant chart or timeline files
• Preparation of PPT and tables for project meetings and Management
• Documentation and maintenance of product database
• Scheduling meetings, and follow up by meeting protocols
• Independent processing of sub-projects
• Working closely with lead management and R&D Team
• Supporting the creation of key positioning and marketing content based on the product
• Completed apprenticeship e.g. as a Formulator R&D in the field of cosmetics skin care or fragrance / Laboratory assistant or such as.
• 2-3 years of work experience
• Industry experience, in the skin care cosmetics field or similar
• Good knowledge of English, German optional
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Affinity for luxury or cosmetics industry
• Quick perception as well as logical and networked thinking
• Accurate and independent work
• Team player, communicative and able to work under pressure
• Motivation to learn new things independently
• Fluent in written English
Your chance to work internationally in the luxury sector within a family-organized branch in the center of Zug. In the context of the continuous expansion of the brand and product portfolio, this is also a unique opportunity to get to know the product development from the idea to the marketing. An open and pleasant working atmosphere is extremely important to us.
Please attach your CV and cover letter when submitting your application and send to email@example.com